Friday, 26 October 2012

Why your reading this...


A few months ago I was quite ill and quite bored as I’m sure everyone is who gets sick. It was during this time that I found YouTube beauty videos which lead me to beauty blogs. I became hooked and still am to this day. I love the idea of girls being able to talk and write about all things 'girly'. These blogs show a real passion for beauty, fashion, skincare and the girls can go as in-depth as they want. I decided I wanted to have my own little place to talk about things that I love, things that have and haven’t worked and things I’d like to try in the future. This blog will be mainly about beauty but I do love fashion so I will include clothing hauls, outfits of the day and clothing wish lists. I hope to talk about health as I do suffer from a few illnesses/conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). So if anyone would be interested in any post’s related to those then please let me know. Finally if all of this sounds appealing I’d love for you to come back and check out my blog as it progresses. 

Christina  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment