It was my 21st Birthday just over two months ago so I thought I would do a post showing you what I got. I'm doing it two months later as I wanted to include everything I got including the stuff I brought with birthday money and birthday vouchers/gift cards. I love these types of post's so I hope you'll enjoy mine.
A close up of the make up bits...
| Dainty Doll Powder Blusher In 'Money Talks', Dainty Doll Cream Blusher In 'Paper Roses', Dainty Doll Cream Blusher In 'Orange County Girl', Mac Archie's Girls Face Powder In 'Flatter Me' Limited Edition, Mac Creme Cup Lipstick, Mac 'Pearl' Cream Colour Base, Dainty Doll 'Baby Love' Lipstick, Mac Archie's Girls 'Betty Bright' Lipstick Limited Edition. |
Now for the swatches...
The last few bits I got with birthday money and gift cards...
| Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzer, Dior Amber Diamond, Magnifibres Brush-On False Lashes, YSL Rouge Volupte 'Nude Beige', Urban Decay Primer Potion, Chanel Les Beiges N*10, Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation. |
The non-makeup bits...
| Ghost 'Deep Night' 50ml, Black XS 80ml, Thomas Sabo 'C' Charm. |
I'm so happy with everything I got. For the moment I now have an empty wish list... Beauty wise anyways.

No comments:
Post a Comment