Tuesday, 28 May 2013

OOTN (Outfit of the night) #1...

I went out with my best friend the other night so I thought I'd show you what I wore.

Crop Top: New Look
High Waisted Shorts: River Island
Wedges: Miss Selfridge
Hope you like the outfit. I'm really getting into crop tops at the moment I've brought two from New Look so far.

Also thought I'd introduce someone special to you...

...
This is my little dog Rooney. I'm sure he'll make a few appearances on here seen as I'm forever taking pictures of him...Just look how cute he is.

4 comments:

  1. love these shorts!
    http://victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit, and such a cute pup! Love the pattern on your top :)
    You sent me your link on the last twitter bbloggers chat, so thanks for that, as I'm glad I've found your lovely blog! :)
    Carrie xxxx
    Carrie:Brighton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking lovely. Love your outfit; the summer shorts are really pretty. The shoes are a fab colour Xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete