Real techniques powder brush, Collection 2000
lasting perfection concealer, Real techniques stippling brush, Benefit get
even powder, Benefit browzings brow set, No7 exquisite curl mascara, Revlon
lip butter in shades berry smoothie, strawberry shortcake, candy apple, peach
parfait and Bourjois 123 perfect foundation.
I got the Real Techniques brushes
after reading hundreds of reviews on beauty blogs, the stippling brush I use
for liquid foundations and the powder brush I use for my bronzer. These brushes
are not only affordable they also feel lovely and soft. I can't wait to buy
more from the collection. The Collection 2000 concealer was again reviewed on
lots of beauty blogs, I've got mixed feelings on this. It’s a good thick
consistency so it doesn't look great under the eyes, it did cover spots but not
for long. I think I just need to play around a bit more with this see how I can
make it work for me. The two Benefit items I love, I'd say Benefit takes up 60%
of my makeup collection I think it’s a great brand. The powder I got as it's
meant to help with redness so I wanted to try it out. The browzings I picked up
after finishing the little browzings wax in a Benefit eye palette set. This is
a great set as it contains everything you need to get perfect brows. Next the
No7 mascara I decided to try this after seeing blogger Zoella raving about it here. After trying it a few times I'm no longer
using this as I find it quite dry and hard to use on its own, I do think it's
good over other mascaras though. The Revlon lip butters have been a huge hit everywhere and I can see why, these are great for those that are scared of the full colour that a lipstick gives, they are very moisturizing on the lips and great for during the day. I couldn't wait for the Bourjois foundation to be released I love the 10 hour sleep effect foundation along with the Healthy Mix original and serum foundations. You just can't go wrong with a Bourjois foundation.

Swatches:
Bourjois foundation in shade 51 Light vanilla. Revlon lip butters bottom up
Candy apple, Berry Smoothie, Peach parfait and Strawberry shortcake
Thats the beauty part of the haul done, I will upload the skin, body and haircare bits in another post.
Christina <3
|
I have Real Techniques brushes and I love them! :)
ReplyDeletelandvanity.blogspot.co.uk
They are the best!!
DeleteI've got the core collection and the expert face brush now too...
Thank you for the comment :)